We love bowling and want to celebrate the scores of our fans and friends. Below are recent high scores from around the world.
Bowl a perfect game? A personal best? Let us know by submitting your score! You could be featured below, in our High Scores section!
December 13, 2011
- Name: Hoyt Swann
- City: Bolling AFB, Washington DC, United States
- Location: Potomac Lanes
- League: Tuesday Night Mixed
- Ball: C System 2.5
Bowled my very first 800 series using the C System 2.5, Rolled games of 277, 279 and 269. This ball has been very consistent for me!
December 11, 2011
- Name: Nicholas Amrein
- City: Hillsboro, OR, United States
- Location: Linn Lanes
- League: OBA Tournament
- Ball: Nexus Pearl
268-268-280 games for 816 series
December 09, 2011
- Name: Greg Hoppe
- City: Cameron, MO, United States
- Location: Olympia Lanes----St. Joseph, MO
- League: Variety
- Ball: C-System ulti-max
Rolled games of 277, 275, and 258 for an 809 series. Great roll and great carry......thanks Brunswick !
December 07, 2011
- Name: MIKE CALHOUN(BRUNSWICK STAFF)
- City: WYANDOTTE, MI, United States
- Location: FORD LANES
- League: WEDNESDAY MENS
- Ball: NEXUS f(p)
SHOT MY HIGHEST SERIES TO DATE 868..WITH GAMES OF 290,279,299 AND A SOLID 9 PIN ON FILL BALL..THIS MY 28TH CAREER 800 AND MY 3RD WITH THE NEXUS LINE..THESE BALLS MATCH UP EVERYWHERE
December 06, 2011
- Name: Jay Hendershot
- City: Columbus, Ohio, United States
- Location: Capri Lanes - Columbus,Oh
- League: Horse and pony
- Ball: Brunswick Ulti-max
Ultimax-2 consecutive weeks two honor scores. 290, 300.
December 05, 2011
- Name: Daniel Gassera
- City: Port Charlotte, Florida, United States
- Location: Bowland Port Charlotte
- League: 9&A wiggle
- Ball: Nexus Solid
To date, I have bowled one 300 with the slingshot, two 300's with the nexus solid and three 300's with the misfit along with one 298. I bowled an 810 with brunswick equipment and six 300 games. They were drilled at RG Strikeline Pro Shop in Port Charlotte Fl. Can't wait for the next new Brunswick balls to continue scoring. Thanks.