We love bowling and want to celebrate the scores of our fans and friends. Below are recent high scores from around the world.
Bowl a perfect game? A personal best? Let us know by submitting your score! You could be featured below, in our High Scores section!
January 11, 2011
- Name: Scott Sullinger
- City: Elkhorn, NE, United States
- Location: Sempeck’s Entertainment Center
This is Scott’s first 300 since switching to left-handed just two seasons ago.
January 02, 2011
- Name: Kenneth Lun
- City: Tonronto, Ontario, Canada
- Location: Club 300 Bowl
- League: Phi-Toronto
Canada Brunswick Pro Shop Staff 300 Game with Wicked Siege
December 20, 2010
- Name: Greg Hoppe
- City: Cameron, MO, United States
- Location: Savage Lanes---Savannah, MO
- League: Industrial
- Ball: C( System ) 2.5
Had games of 258, 276, and 269 for an 803 series. The C(System) 2.5 is a very versatile ball and the coverstock is very adaptable to various levels of sanding and polishing.
March 14, 2010
- Name: Joshua
- City: Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United States
- Location: West Park Lanes
- League: Monday Sport Shot
- Ball: C-System alpha-max
I bowled a 706 on the USBC Open Championships pattern while the Storm and Hammer bowlers could barely shoot 620.
February 27, 2010
- Name: Thomas John
- City: Rhondda, Wales, United Kingdom
- Location: Rhondda Bowl
- League: 2010 Welsh National Championships
- Ball: Twisted Fury
Bowled my first 700+ series with the Twisted Fury - had games of 264,248,233 to have a 745 in the Doubles event, and also had a 263 in the last game of the Singles which was the event before. So I had a 1008 series for 4
February 27, 2008
- Name: Erik Oestreich
- City: Westland, Michigan, United States
- Location: Oak Lanes - Westland
- League: Dearborn Men's MEA
- Ball: Danger Zone HPC
I have used the Brunswick Danger Zone HPC since I bought it in 1996. Finally, I hit my first 300 game with the Danger Zone HPC!