We love bowling and want to celebrate the scores of our fans and friends. Below are recent high scores from around the world.
Bowl a perfect game? A personal best? Let us know by submitting your score! You could be featured below, in our High Scores section!
May 17, 2011
- Name: GOODMAN NG
- City: SAN FRANCISCO, CA, United States
- Location: SERRA BOWLING CENTER
- League: NIKKEI SUMMER TRIOS
- Ball: LOADED REVOLVER
BALL DRILLED BY BRUNSWICK PROSHOP STAFFER AT ALL AMERICAN BOWLING & TROPHY SUPPLY SF,CA
May 12, 2011
- Name: Randall Singletary
- City: Leavenworth, KS, United States
- Location: Crown Lanes
- League: Summer Scratch Doubles
- Ball: 16# Diamondback
We bowl 2 games against a team then switch pairs and shoot 2 more against different opponents. I shot 278-299-236 for an 813 (my second 800) and then followed that with my first 300 for an 1113 for 4 games.
May 05, 2011
- Name: Jason
- City: Harrisburg, PA, United States
- Location: ABC West Lanes
- League: Thursday Morning Doubles
- Ball: C-system alpha-max
My first 300!!!!!!
May 05, 2011
- Name: Jason Green
- City: Lakewood, WA, United States
- Location: Bowlero Lanes
- League: Summer Sizzler
- Ball: Wicked Siege
Games of 243, 299, 287.
May 04, 2011
- Name: Gary Libby
- City: Makati, Manila, Philippines
- Location: Superbowl Bowling Center
- League: Wednesday Bowlers Club
- Ball: Brunswick Radical Inferno 15 pounds
My first perfect game. I only use brunswick in my arsenal. All my brunswick balls were drilled by Eddie Coo at the RedPin Pro Shop.
April 28, 2011
- Name: Philip Duncan Sr,
- City: Dayton, OH, United States
- Location: Capri Lanes
- League: Inland Owls
- Ball: Zone Classic
300 last game for 700 series in pot of gold