We love bowling and want to celebrate the scores of our fans and friends. Below are recent high scores from around the world.
Bowl a perfect game? A personal best? Let us know by submitting your score! You could be featured below, in our High Scores section!
December 06, 2011
- Name: Jay Hendershot
- City: Columbus, Ohio, United States
- Location: Capri Lanes - Columbus,Oh
- League: Horse and pony
- Ball: Brunswick Ulti-max
Ultimax-2 consecutive weeks two honor scores. 290, 300.
December 05, 2011
- Name: Daniel Gassera
- City: Port Charlotte, Florida, United States
- Location: Bowland Port Charlotte
- League: 9&A wiggle
- Ball: Nexus Solid
To date, I have bowled one 300 with the slingshot, two 300's with the nexus solid and three 300's with the misfit along with one 298. I bowled an 810 with brunswick equipment and six 300 games. They were drilled at RG Strikeline Pro Shop in Port Charlotte Fl. Can't wait for the next new Brunswick balls to continue scoring. Thanks.
December 04, 2011
- Name: Kevin Gagnon
- City: Norco, CA, United States
- Location: Brunswick Classic Lanes
- League: Viva Las Vega$
- Ball: Avalanche Urethane Pearl
290 - 235 - 279. Best investment I've made in a while. This ball allows me to handle the drier conditions instead of standing dead right and swinging 15+ boards with a high end reactive.
December 02, 2011
- Name: Jamie Richard
- City: Gardner, MA, United States
- Location: Gardner Ten Pins
- League: Friday Night Classic
- Ball: Nexus Pearl
Only the 2nd time throwing this beauty I went 257 - 279 - 279. The ball is great and hits nice keeping the pins low and tossing them around.
December 01, 2011
- Name: Keith West
- City: Des Moines, Iowa, United States
- Location: Plaza Lanes
- League: Cass Nemmers
- Ball: Brunswick Diamondback
December 01, 2011
- Name: Samuel Logan Jr
- City: Saginaw, Michigan, United States
- Location: Lefevres Family Bowl
- League: Thursday Morning Trios
- Ball: Nexus
I have only had the Nexus for 10 days, and I bowled a perfect game!!! It is a very nice ball.